Stryker consistently appears of the global list of Great Places to Work and is currently the #2 Best Place to Work in Australia! As a leading provider of medical devices and technology with a reputation for striving for the best, they look for passionate and driven high achievers to continue the success. An opportunity has arisen to join their operations and warehouse team within their highly important Kit Room assembling surgical kits. This is a chance to develop your leadership skills by stepping up into a 2IC position for the team.
You will support the NZ Operations Lead in coordinating workloads and activity at the Auckland Kit Room in Mt Wellington. Key areas of accountability:
- On-time and in-full delivery of medical kits
- Quality control for returned kits
- Process customer orders and re-supplies
- Maintain inventory integrity
- Liaise with sales, customers, technical staff, customer service and warehouse teams
Stryker provides excellent training, team building events and strengths-based development. You will get a solid foundation in the company's core business and will offer opportunities to develop a broad skill set that will help you discover and pursue your true career path.
- $65000 - $70000 + bonus
- Lifestyle & financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness
- Educational assistance and study leave
- Excellent onsite services and facilities
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who wants to get ahead. You are happy to be in a practical role where you are on your feet with a focus on working fast, accurately and effectively. Key qualities:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to engage and influence others
- Be passionate and enthusiastic - we want career driven and motivated individuals!
- Computer literate with an aptitude for technology and devices
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential!
If you have the confidence to work with one of the world's best employers call Shannon Barlow on +64 9 869 6259 to find out more or apply online (via the job board, not direct email) and include a cover letter with your application describing what you can bring to the team.