This well-established law firm prides itself on delivering a high-quality service to its clients. The firm is a specialist firm with a national presence and practices in various areas of law.
This is a temporary role to start immediately in a Parramatta based office.
This role is a temporary role, with the possibility of a permanent role depending on good performance, which could lead to a $65,000 package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients
- Dictaphone typing
- Editing and amending legal documents
- Diary management
- Ad hoc secretarial duties
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Personal Injury Experience
- Great organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills
- Client focused
- The ability to work in both a team and autonomously
If you have the skills required and would like to be considered, please apply today.
Alternatively, please call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 0282709778