This firm is a highly regarded, mid-sized National Law Firm. The firm is proud of their reputation as a friendly, inclusive and relaxed workplace environment and has numerous benefits for employees including a number of social events, Friday drinks, gym memberships and health cover benefits. The firm is also actively involved in supporting numerous charity events.
This role is a 12 month maternity leave contract to start mid-November supporting a practice group head in the firms friendly and team-orientated Health Group. This firm places a high value on ensuring staff have a work/balance with their standard working hours being 9am - 5 pm.
You will be responsible for:
- A high volume of file management
- Diary management
- Client liaison
- Preparing and amending documents
- Dictaphone typing
- General administrative duties
To be considered for this great opportunity you will have
- Proven experience as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Medical Negligence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fast and accurate typing speed and intermediate to advanced MS Word skills
- Proactive attitude and have the confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715.