This is a leading, international law firm that are highly regarded within the Legal Industry. This firm offers many great benefits, including study assistance, discounts for travel, gym, movie and theatre tickets.
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a candidate looking to join a global law firm as a Precedents Administrator.
This will be a full time role, Monday to Friday, with the core hours from 8:30am - 5pm on a six month fixed term contract. To start immediately.
This is a chance to challenge yourself within a fast paced environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Formatting of precedents and knowledge materials
- Organising and administering access to precedents, knowledge materials and online services
- Responding to relevant queries and issues
- Preparing reports
- General administration.
- Supporting international projects
To succeed in this role you will demonstrate:
- Strong Word Processing and Microsoft skills
- High levels of organisation and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- High levels of communication skills
- An enthusiastic work ethic
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, please call Shaun Hunter on 0282709778.