Work with a global company that will look incredible on your resume!
This company prides themselves on being a leader within the medical technology industry, helping to change and improve the lives of others. Renowned for having a great company culture that promotes collaboration and innovation, they are seeking a Pricing Analyst to join their team for an initial 3 month period!
This newly created team are working together to evaluate current methodologies in pricing systems and adjust them as necessary to simplify and standardise pricing to ultimately create an accurate baseline for the organisation moving forward.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analysis of customer prices, discounts, margin and sales, particularly to support tender responses
- Model out commercial impacts of adjustments/agreements and communicate this to key stakeholders
- Build business cases to support price changes
- Profitability analysis on product ranges and scenario modelling of proposed price changes
- Create sales reports in order to monitor pricing changes
- Reviewing pricing adjustments within the system
- Removing irrelevant pricing data from the system and identifying pricing inconsistencies
You will love data and have a flair for financial modelling. Analytically minded, system savvy, and commercially driven will be some of the words you use to describe yourself. Advanced Excel skills and exposure to JDE or another large ERP would also be an advantage. As this is a 3 month role, working holiday makers are encouraged to apply.
We are looking to fill this vacancy ASAP so if you believe you are suitable then apply now, or call Bianca Luck for more information on (02) 8270 9725 or Rheanna Collings on (02) 8270 9735.
Follow us on:
Twitter: p2pBianca, p2pRheanna