This is a prestigious international law firm who have a strong focus and network across Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. They are looking for a committed individual to join their high performing intellectual property team. Combined with stunning offices, CBD location and excellent company benefits, this role could be the one for you.
Supporting a Partner and an Associate, your main responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing matters
- Diary and email management
- Assisting with month end billing
- Drafting and formatting documents
- General administrative duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you will require:
- Legal experience preferred, however not essential
- Ability to be flexible in your working environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Is highly organised and able to prioritise a busy workload
- Exceptional attention to detail
Click the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion, contact Nicola Sparkes on 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.