We are looking for people who have experience in:
- Updating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Advising Managers and Franchisees on all employee relations matters.
- Interpreting legislation in relation to award entitlements
- Coaching and assisting franchisees in performance management processes.
- End to end recruitment process including screening, scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Providing support for HR projects as required.
- Degree Qualified
- Experience in maintaining both internal and external relationships
- Knowledge OH&S Industrial Legislation, Loss Prevention and Technical Standards.
- Drivers licence is also essential.
By joining these organisations you will the opportunity to work with bright and innovative colleagues in an engaging and energising work culture The potential to work overseas. As well company's growth and succession planning.
If you are looking to utilise your experience in a new role this could be the opportunity for you so APPLY NOW.