We currently work with a broad range of legal firms and in-house legal teams from boutique to multinational companies based around Auckland, and we are consistently getting legal support positions through, on both a temporary and permanent basis.
What we can do for you:
We care about finding you a position that is suited to you whether it be flexible hours, social club, extra benefits or the team you work with we want to find you your perfect role:
- Part time and full-time legal secretary roles (temp or perm)
- Competitive salaries up to $90,000 dependant on role and experience
- Law firms all over Auckland so you will never have to travel to far
- Companies that offer support, career progression and extra benefits
What are we looking for?
We understand that one companies superstar isn't suitable for all companies but there are a couple of things that will make you stand out from the crowd:
- Previous experience working in a legal team or a background in law
- A strong understanding of the different areas in law e.g. immigration, property and criminal
- Confident in communication with people at different levels
- Professional presentation and demeanour
- Advanced MS Office skills and fast, accurate typing
Working in a legal support position you will be responsible for:
- General day to day administration tasks
- Managing the authors diaries, emails and appointments
- Drafting legal documents and letters
- Billing (authors accounts)
If you have previous experience working in a legal firm or have a law background we would love to hear from you, to discuss what is important to you in your next job opportunity. Please click apply or if you would like any further information contact Kirsty Henegan on 098696255.