This Global Firm is well renowned with over 4000 lawyers operating from offices all around the world! The beautiful Sydney office is located in the bustling heart of the CBD. They embrace their client's needs and work along across key industry sectors. This firm promotes a diverse, collaborative work environment and encourage career progression.
In this role, you will be supporting a Partner and 3 fee earners assisting in the Intellectual Property team. Being their support you will work in a dynamic, fast paced role where no two days are the same.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with opening files, archiving and filing
- Managing diaries and scheduling appointments
- Liaising with clients, internal and external stakeholders
- Processing of monthly billing
- Organisation of printing and scanning for large matters
- Other general secretarial duties
You will be an energetic, driven hard worker who is committed to always striving for the best.
Requirements of this role:
- 12+ months Legal Secretarial experience
- Competent MS Suite skills
- High attention to detail
- Superb time management
- Experience in an office environment is desirable
Don't miss out on your chance to step into your next career move. Apply through the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775