This firm pride themselves on their friendly, supportive working environment. They are located in well appointed offices in the heart of the CBD. This is a full time, permanent position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing correspondence including inbox management
- Preparing contract for sale, commercial agreements and documents
- Preparing settlement figures
- Preparing briefs and court documents
- File management
- Digital dictation
- Client liaison
- All general administrative duties
Ideally you will have experience working with a practice management system such as Lexis Affinity, PEXA and strong dictaphone skills.
This opportunity will not last. If this position is of interest to you contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people today!