This National Company provides innovative products and services to a broad range of customers and are the undisputed market leader in their field. With a strong focus on customer service and quality, you will enjoy the company culture and team focused environment. You will be joining a team of 4 and manage your own ledger.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the duties of the role will include:
- Processing credit applications
- Setting up new accounts/customers
- Allocations and receipting of payments
- Debt collection and credit control
- High volume collections calls
- Reconciliations and processing credit notes
- Collating cash flow reporting
- Completing PPSR process
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Building relationships, dispute resolution and negotiation
- Heavy liaison with Sales and Operational teams
The ideal candidate will have proven collections experience within a similar position in a medium to large organisation. You will have previous experience with the PPSR process. You will pride yourself on providing exceptional customer service, who can communicate across all levels. With a professional and positive attitude you will have the ability to build rapport with all internal and external stakeholders and successfully negotiate payment plans.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- $60-65k + super
- Reputable company
- Supportive team environment
- On-site parking
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW or contact Siobhan Reynolds on 07 3118 0125.