Located in Sydney's Western Suburbs our client is a well-known Australian owned and operated business with a high profile reputation and track record of financial success. Due to expansion there are now openings within their night shift team for a Revenue Data Entry Clerk.
Reporting to the Revenue Team Leader you will be tasked with:
- Completion of all manual/electronic consignment notes/batches in preparation for the Billing at the EOP.
- Ensure complete understanding of all Revenue Coding, batching and data entry related duties.
- Identify key issues prior to billing stakeholders.
- Ensure the company is compliant to Audit Policy and Privacy Act
- Perform ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity you will have practical experience in Revenue/Billings functions, in addition to detailed knowledge of the revenue capture process as well as industry (logistics) standards. Furthermore you will have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), strong data entry skills, in addition to experience using a large ERP system.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply now!