people2people have partnered with a progressive and fast growing Australian owned & operated organisation who have a proud history in building a strong property portfolio comprising of both retail and commercial assets and development sites within Australia and New Zealand.
Reporting directly to the Group HR Manager, your role will be pivotal in relation to setting up the QLD operation including systems, process and involvement in projects to move payroll from manual to online! Working closely with line managers providing them with advice and support you will also be responsible for HR administration across the full HR life cycle. In addition to HR you will also be managing payroll through an outsourced payroll model.
- Completed tertiary qualification coupled with experience in an HR Generalist role.
- Experience in implementation of systems and processes, including technology
- Previous payroll experience with a sound understanding of award interpretation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and able to work autonomously
- Inner city location - close to public transport
- Be involved in sourcing a new payroll system
- Growing business with scope to grow and develop
- Generalist HR role
- Supportive team environment