This global organisation is on the forefront of air operations and logistics. Joining a HR team in their Sydney head office, your role as a HR Advisor is integral to ensuring coordination of the employee life cycle.
You will report to the Head of HR delivering strategic and operational HR advice to Business and People Leaders.
Additionally, this will include:
- Develop an understanding of the business and associated strategy to identify key HR opportunities
- Advise and coach senior leaders
- Lead HR projects and programs
- Oversee change management
- Provide operational HR support
- Report and analyse key business metrics
- Provide support on HR projects
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- A solid understanding of HR principles and practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of Employment Law
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Track record of successfully delivering key HR initiatives
- Head office Sydney CBD
- Permanent role
- $100,000k + super
- Exciting industry, global organisation.
- Report directly to the Head of HR
Only candidates with permanent residency or Australian Citizenship can apply.
Please apply today or give Colleen Deere a call on 8270 9794.