Located in the Northern Beaches, the business has been successful for over 5 years and is projected to grow by 50% year on year. Appointed as an authorised provider, the business trains companies who are already using or converting to a cloud-based system. Starting in Sydney, the business has grown to Australia, New Zeland and Singapore market.
Your role will be to:
- Focus on developing the Victorian market, mapping out stakeholders and creating sales plans for growth
- Nurturing the existing accounts, finding solutions to upsell products
- Forecasting potential opportunities and reporting on sales
- Creating a business plan to visit Victoria every 1-2 months. You will have strategies and solutions to provide values to your accounts.
- A successful track record in managing accounts, with examples of work on how you maximise all avenues
- Ability to map out stakeholders and have a strategic plan for how you will nurture accounts
- Ability to influence people, strong stakeholder engagement communication and skills
- A can-do attitude with a genuine interest in technology and training
- Experience working on a CRM platform to keep a tidy database of accounts
- To $80,000 + super and uncapped commission on revenue
- Monday - Friday 9 - 5 role.
- Work in a fun and friendly team who take part in regular team building exercises and rewards the staff
- Work with the hottest product in technology! Grow with the business.