Our client is one of Australia's leading engineering contractors, operating internationally, providing contraction, rail, building and tunnelling services. They are now seeking an exceptional Community Relations Coordinator to work on a new iconic Melbourne Infrastructure project in Melbourne CBD.
You will work within the Community Relations team on an iconic project, in this role you will support the projects Community Relations Managers providing internal and external stakeholders with community updates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the construction team to identify potential stakeholder impacts
- Engage with stakeholders, achieving a better understanding of objectives, managing concerns and providing advice
- Development of meeting schedules and procedures to keep stakeholders informed of project progress
- Provide ongoing support to the Community Relations Managers
- Engage with key stakeholders and community to ensure clarity and understanding of their expectations and priorities
- Manage and record stakeholder enquiries
- Experience in a similar role
- An appropriate tertiary qualification (in communications, public relations or related fields)
- Experience in the Construction industry is highly regarded
- Experience with Consultation Manager software
- IAP2 certification desirable
You will get to be part of a progressive and respected international organisation at an exciting time with the opportunity to work on an iconic Melbourne Infrastructure project and be part of their journey. This company offers great career development and offers a generous rate of pay.
If this sounds like you don't hesitate and APPLY now. Call Isabella on (03) 9098 7434 for further information