This global education organisation is renowned for providing a learning method which gives children the opportunity to reach their full potential. Based in the Sydney head office, you will be sitting on a team of nine, providing support to over 50 centres across NSW.
As Business Support Consultant you role will be to support the development of the many education centres located from Sydney to Newcastle by providing educational guidance and business support through onsite meetings, discussions of case studies and consultation with centre managers.
- Developing and managing professional working relationships with franchisees
- Analysing centre operations to provide support
- Offering practical advice and assistance to improve the efficiency and quality of centres
- Facilitating the development of centre business plans and long term goals
- Identifying and implementing marketing and recruitment strategies to improve the success of centres
Skills & Experience
This exciting position will suit a goal-orientated professional who is highly passionate about learning and enjoys working with people. This position is able to provide you with healthy challenges and weeks filled with variety. You will be expected to travel several times each week to visit your local centres so a driver's license and a car are essential.
- No prior experience in a similar role is required!
- Core strengths of proactivity, customer service, and relationship building are a must
- A flexible and mature outlook with a team focus
- Business acumen with a collaborative approach
- Degree qualified in Business or similar, with strong English and maths skills
As no experience is required in this role, you will be provided with formal and on-the-job training for much of your first few months. You will be allocated a senior team member to mentor you, and your Manager takes the care to assign you centres where you will be most compatible. Career progression and ongoing training is development is on offer, as well as interstate and international travel. As an added incentive, all costs for travel are covered (including mileage and half of your insurances/registration) and a performance-based bonus is on offer.
Please call Sally Horwood at 8270 9750 for more information.