This unique, innovative multinational organisation is seeking a Payroll Officer to join their team. The business is currently transitioning and implementing two new payroll systems, Micropay and TimeTarget and you will be required to work in partnership with the Payroll Manager to help process 1000 monthly pays whilst the implementation projects take place. This is an initial 3-6 month assignment with a view to go permanent for the right candidate.
Working with an energetic payroll manager who will keep you motivated and engaged, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing salaries and wages on a monthly basis
- Deductions, superannuation, taxation and workers compensation
- Maintaining the Payroll Database
- Management of Payment Summaries
- Responding to payroll queries from employees
- Assisting with payroll reporting
- Providing advice and interpretation on various awards
You will have medium to large payroll experience, the confidence to 'own' the role, coupled with prior experience with a large payroll system, preferably ADP or Micropay Meridian. Ideally you will be able to start ASAP and want to secure a long term opportunity.
Interested? Apply directly by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or connect with Bianca Luck on 8270 9725 or Rheanna Collings on 8270 9735 for a confidential discussion.
Follow us on:
Twitter: p2pBianca, p2pRheanna