This company is a family owned FMCG wholesale company.
This position reports directly to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the management of the logistics and warehouse activities. You will need to effectively manage and maintain the inventory as well as the distribution and stock management.
- Manage stock, inventory, stocktake, shipments and deliveries.
- Maintain and manage the fleet of vehicles, including vehicle registration, maintenance requirements, ensure all vehicles maintenance schedules are up to date
- Work closely with the warehouse manager and manage the orders and ensure DIFOT is met
- Develop and implement process and procedure to ensure high levels of service is delivered for our customers
- Develop a detailed understanding of customer KPI's requirements and ensure warehouse provide high level service
- Ensure productivity and efficiency is monitored and maintained
- Previous experience as a Logistics manager or similar position
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Must have experience managing a fleet vehicle
- Excellent understanding of OH&S requirements
- Knowledge and understanding HACCAP
- Ability to communicate and network with key stakeholders both internal and external
For confidential conversation please call Peta on 02 8270 9781