Lead a team of staff members on the North Shore and work close to home. Develop and support the resources team within the library. Reporting to the Library Services Manager you will develop budgets, manage and promote library resources and facilitate staff training and performance.
- Lead a team of 6 staff members
- Develop and evaluate IT resources
- Promote and publicise resources of the Library
- Ensure effective use of the Library management system
- Ensure work is aligned with WHS procedures
Skills / Responsibilities:
- Degree or postgraduate qualification
- Previous public library experience
- Demonstrated experience supervising, managing & leading a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement strategies
- Experience with project management and meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills along with negotiations skills
- Budget management experience
- Permanent role on the North Shore
- Innovative and vibrant community
- Up to $99,000 + super
- Admirable work / life balance 3 weekly rostered day off!
Please APPLY today or give Colleen Deere a call 02 8270 9794 to have a confidential discussion.