With beautiful offices, this specialist boutique firm located in the heart of the CBD have a strong reputation for providing a first-class service to their clients across a number of Corporate and Dispute Resolution matters. Some of the benefits at the firm include staff drinks and flexible working hours.
Supporting a number of fee earners across Litigation and Corporate matters, some of you duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Liaising with clients
- Document management
- Preparing briefs
- Monthly billing
To be successful in securing an interview in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- 2+ years' experience as a Legal Secretary in either Disputes Resolution or Corporate law
- A proactive approach to your work
- Confidence to build rapport with clients and liaise with professionals at all levels
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Strong organisational skills
To apply, send your application through today by clicking on the appropriate link on this page! Alternatively, call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.