people2people have partnered with a Australian owned professional services firm who have a passion for partnering with their clients - providing them professional products and solutions to assist in strategically growing and managing their business / operations.
Reporting in to the senior leadership team, your role will be focused on managing the existing portfolio of clients. Delivering service, managing queries and complaints and ensure all objectives are achieved and expectations exceeded. Working in a small supportive team environment your passion for service delivery and your customer service skills will lend itself well to your success.
The selection criteria:
- Previous Account Management / Client Relationship experience - preferably from the professional services or similar industry sector.
- Proven account management track and service delivery track record.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- National organisation - owned and operated in Australia
- Supportive team environment
- On the job training and development
- Positive and motivated culture
- Opportunity to move in to external sales in the future
- Be recognised and rewarded for the work you do
If you are looking for a career move, where you will have the opportunity to show the value you can add not only to your clients but to the internal stakeholders as well - APPLY now. Should you have any further queries in relation to the above opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.