Peope2people are partnering with a well-established multi-family office specialising in investment management for a number of high-net worth individuals and families. Based in Melbourne CBD, our client is now looking for an Investment Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This newly established role presents the opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of investment management and work closely with directors in a non-hierarchical environment. With a focus on delivering exceptional services, our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team.
As Investment Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Calculating trades and managing the trade blotter
- Providing commercial insight and financial analysis for investment decision making
- Building and maintaining financial models
- Conducting industry and company research and analysis
- Monitoring financial trends, opportunities and risks closely
The right candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of asset classes with a focus on debt and equity markets
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Formal qualification in Accounting and Finance or CFA qualified
- Problem-solving, including intellectual curiosity and exceptional numeracy
- A passion for trades and investments
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of the investment management
- Be involved in senior management meetings and decision making
- Competitive remuneration package
If this sounds like you and you're looking for your next opportunity, call Claragh Beagan today on 03 9098 7425.