Located in Sydney's Inner West the business are recognised as a global leader in events working with some of the world's most influential celebrities and speakers. Their bespoke offices are located in the harbour with beautiful views, located close to public transport. The company are proud to have a flat structure where all doors are open with no hierarchy. Due to a continual success, the business is looking to grow the sales team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your role will be to;
- Identify leads generated through marketing, education and past events
- Network with clients, building rapport with prospects to ensure ongoing relationships are established
- Qualify customers, closing sales for the event attendee's
- Maintaining a strong network in the industry providing a bespoke service to all clients
- Attending the events, making sure the whole process is run smoothly
To be a successful candidate for this position, you will need;
- Previous sales experience working in a fast paced environment. You will be able to prove your sales skills and achievements
- Ability to network and build rapport with customers for repeat business
- Tenacious and money motivated. This role offers a healthy commission structure
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Work with a global leading events business. Work closely with the team who are growing worldwide
- Represent world leading speakers. You will be up close and personal with famous authors, entrepreneurs, and speakers!
- Build a career in sales. This business offers a structured progression plan for you to succeed in the company
- Team nights out, bbq's and attend some of the most famous seminars in the world