A rapidly growing National Law Firm is looking to recruit a Junior Legal Assistant for their busy and friendly Construction and Environmental practice. This reputable and growing law firm pride themselves on delivering a high quality service and offering great benefits to their employees.
Supporting a at Partner level, your main responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing matters
- Diary and email management
- Assisting with month end billing
- Drafting and formatting documents
- General administrative duties as required
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- 6+ months administration experience, ideally within Legal
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professionally presented
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise a busy workload
- A willingness to go above and beyond
Click the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion, contact Nicola Sparkes on 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.