The primary purpose of this role is to collate a variety of data from finances and to produce reports that will support the Department's financial decision making. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all current account policies are complying with accounting standards, work processes and controls.
- Manage financial reconcilitations
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure all account procedures are compliant
- Manage Petty Cash
- Assist with any financial inqueiries
To be eligable for this role, you must:
- Qualifications in Accounting
- Proven previous experience in finance and reconciliation of accounts.
- Abiloity to build and retain internal and external stakholder management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins on 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion