This modern and dynamic law firm have offices throughout Australia and are going through an exciting growth phase!
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a candidate looking to join a global law firm as a Legal Secretary. This is a chance to challenge yourself within a fast paced environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Email management
- Dictaphone typing
- Opening and closing files
- Drafting Correspondence and documents
- General administrative duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary, open to areas of law
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communication
- Proven ability to organise effectively
If you meet the above criteria, please click the appropriate link on this page, or alternatively for a confidential discussion call Alice Rettie at people2people on 02 8270 9770.