This distinguished Global Law Firm is continually expanding and has over 4000 Lawyers around the world. The firm works across a variety of key industries such as Financial Services, Energy and Healthcare. They promote training and support within the firm to facilitate a strong work/life balance.
In this role you will see yourself supporting a highly regarded Partner and her team within Litigation matters. The practice works within complex matters involving banking, finance and class actions disputes. This opportunity is for a senior Legal Secretary who is seeking their next challenge and taking on more responsibilities.
Some duties will include:
- Extensive diary and email management
- Arranging domestic travel and accommodation
- Assisting with billing and expenses
- Preparing and drafting correspondence and documents
- Liaising with high profile clients
To be considered for this position, you will be someone who has exceptional time management skills and wants to grow further within their career. As a guide, you will have:
- 5+ years Legal Secretarial experience in a similar position
- Experience within Litigation
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and manage tasks autonomously
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more, apply now! Alternatively you can contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.