This centrally located law firm have more than 150 employees. They offer a range of benefits to their employees including extensive in-house training, Friday drinks, end of financial year parties and much more!
This exciting role will see you working on a wide variety of tasks in a range of practice areas. Some of your duties would include:
- Dictaphone typing
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Collating briefs
- Drafting and amending documents
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this busy and varied role, you would demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 2-3 years as a legal secretary
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Interviews for this role are happening now. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.