This market leading organisation specialises in the medical technology industry and have been recognised as an employer of choice.
We have an immediate start for warehouse Distribution Officers with a market leading organisation. You will be based in the northern suburbs of Sydney until October, at which point the role will be moved to the Blacktown area. Initially you will be engaged in a temporary capacity but there is genuine potential to extend and transition to a permanent role. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Picking and packing stock
- Palletising and wrapping pallets
- Using RF scanners and checking documentation
- Working in a team environment
- Making sure your working environment is kept organised and clean
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and driven
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to work well within a team
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential
If you are an experienced warehouse professional or just looking to get in to the industry, then we would love to hear from you!