People2people have partnered with a leading legal firm who have a long standing history and a clear strategy for future growth. They focus on understanding their clients and commit to always providing superior service which has led them to become a truly trusted advisor to a number of local and global organisations.
Due to internal restructure our client is looking to bring on board an experienced Team Assistant who will be working closely with and supporting Administration, Legal and Practice Executives. Providing proactive and effective general administration assistance across a diverse range of tasks - including general administration, document assistance and business development administration.
The selection criteria:
- Previous administration experience within a professional firm would be highly advantageous.
- Completed tertiary qualification / certificate in Business Services / Administration.
- Computer literacy skills - MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Elite e.
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Work in a fast paced, busy and professional team
- Opportunity to interact at all levels within the organisation
- Permanent full time position based in the CBD
- Potential for flexibility
- Supportive team environment with scope for development within the role
- ASAP start