people2people is one of Australia's fastest growing and most successful recruitment companies with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Chatswood, Parramatta, Perth and Auckland. Established in 2005 and celebrating 13 years' of excellence, the company is 100% Australian owned and operated. With exceptionally high staff retention, engagement and promotion, this is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's fastest growing and most successful recruitment industry leaders.
Based in our Chatswood office, this role is focused on recruiting and providing continual on-site support to one of our major accounts. You will be able to utilise your skills, network and experience to build new and maintain existing relationships.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process, resourcing quality candidates in line with client needs
- Managing a growing talent pool
- Client management - working closely on-site with the HR team and hiring managers
- Providing continual support to contractors
- Performance management of contractors
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding and offboarding process for contractors
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as required
As a people2people Consultant, you will become part of a close-knit team who pride themselves on their supportive work culture. You will be working amongst dedicated professionals who work within a completely transparent environment. Consultants differentiate themselves in the market through the integrity of their service and longevity in the role. Close to 50% of people2people consultants have been with the company for more than 5 years.
Apply now to join one of Australasia's fastest growing recruitment firms!