You will join an industry leader that partners with ecommerce and technology companies around the world. This organisation is now seeking to employ an experienced Office Administrator for their Australian head office to support administration functions and ensure the office runs smoothly.
As the Office Administrator you will provide general office administration and reception support. Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will also support the EA with higher level administrative tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Answer and direct telephone calls
- Office/facilities management
- Coordinate internal meetings
- Manage office supplies
- Recruitment administration
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position you will have previous administrative experience in a corporate office. Additionally:
- Be proactive with a willingness to help
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills; such as compiling reports through Excel and formatting Word documents
- Quick learner with the ability to understand the business and technology
- Have a friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic working attiude
By joining this organisation you will have the opportunity to work with smart and friendly colleagues, in a hardworking but social culture. You will also be trained and mentored by a skilled and supportive Manager!
Please APPLY TODAY or give Sally Horwood a call on 8270 9750.