People2people are working with a high end luxury brand to work alongside their team as a Customer Service and Sales Administrator. You will be responsible for managing the customer service department as well as supporting the brand in promotional campaigns
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manual online order processing
- Identifying and communicating order details, including stock shortages to Sales and Marketing teams.
- Coordinating delivery timelines
- Facilitating and organisation as well as reporting and monitoring of promotional launches
- Contact point for all customer enquiries
- Maintaining and managing customer database
- Adhoc general admin duties
- Strong work ethic
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Impeccable written and communication skills
- A passion for providing amazing customer service
- Previous customer service experience in fashion/beauty industry would be an advantage
- Working with the 70 of the world's leading brands
- Supportive team environment
- Working within the fashion and beauty industry
- Opportunity to build your own career path
By joining this organisation you will have the opportunity to work for a leading high end brand.
If you are looking for your next move APPLY now this could be the opportunity for YOU