This national law firm are well structured and foster a supportive culture. The firm provide their employees with the training and resources required in order to provide the highest level of service to their clients.
Providing Paralegal support to a fast-paced, busy CTP practice group, this role will see you:
- Managing diaries and appointments
- Liaising with clients
- Filing correspondence and documents
- Cost recovery
- File management
- Preparing and editing legal documents
- Undertaking legal research
- Plus a variety of ad-hoc administrative duties
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary or Paralegal (within Plaintiff Insurance)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 55wpm +
- Experience liaising and building rapport with clients and other external parties
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience with paralegal duties such as legal research
- The confidence to work autonomously but also within a team
- A friendly and personable disposition
In joining this well-respected firm, you will work within a cohesive and dynamic working environment where you will have ongoing support and training. Enjoy going to work every day in a firm that has very low staff turnover.
Click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Alice Rettie at people2people on 02 8270 9770.