Your role will be varied and challenging and will see you support a highly motivated and successful team of legal professionals and work with high-profile clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients at all levels
- Diary and email management
- Managing deadlines
- Drafting all documents and correspondence
- File and document management
- Expenses, timesheet and monthly billing
- Co-ordinating meetings, lunches and client events
- Dictaphone typing
- Travel arrangements
To be guaranteed an interview with this great employer, you must:-
- Possess previous legal experience within Insurance or Litigation
- Have Intermediate MS Word skills, and a fast and accurate typing speed
- Have confidence in dealing with people at all levels and maintain strong working relationships
- Be professionally presented and spoken
- Be highly motivated and personable
This varied and challenging role will offer you autonomy and the opportunity to develop your legal experience within a high profile team. If you are looking for stability within a professional firm who pride on providing clients with a first class service than wait now longer and apply now!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430.