An exciting opportunity now exists to join a leading, national Law firm based in the CBD. With offices nationally and a very established presence in Melbourne, this firm are well known for their innovative approach and being at the forefront of their industry. This firm foster a dynamic and supporting team culture, providing mentoring and support to their employees. They offer an inclusive, collaborative working environment with many benefits for their staff.
Your role will be assisting with the over flow of administration work within the exciting area of Competition Law.
Your role will be working closely with a Senior Secretary and you can expect to have duties such as:
- Open and close files
- Manage files
- Prepare documents and correspondence
- Formatting and amending documents
- Client management
- Assisting with end of month billing
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Administrative or/ and secretarial experience within a professional services environment - legal is preferred, but not essential
- Advanced MS Word skills and be able to confidently type at 50 wpm
- High attention to detail and confidence to liaise with high profile professionals
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Work within a global powerhouse that are rewarded with impressive awards year on year, including Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and Outstanding Law Firm of the Year. They offer flexible working arrangements, play within their competitive sports teams, professional development programs, inclusive environment and other social events - just to name a few!
If you thrive within a fast paced environment and are looking to join a national law firm, don't hesitate - send your application through today! Click on the appropriate link or alternatively for a confidential conversation call Aimee Burton at people2people on 03 9098 7433