Reporting to the CEO with a few dotted lines you will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall growth strategy as well as being involved in the day to day relationship building.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a membership growth role, where you were responsible for both new business acquisition as well as account management.
- Proven track record in delivering on set revenue targets
- Ability to map out a market from both an operational and strategic perspective.
- Previous experience selling through to C-suite
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- You will work closely with the Marketing & Communications Manager to deliver member-centric communications to both existing and prospect clients.
- You will be responsible for the acquisition of new members as well as the engagement of existing members
- Ensure the engagement from existing members in relations to their other product offerings
- Ultimately elevate member experience and increase engagement
- Competitive salary
- Autonomous role
- Collaborative culture