An exciting opportunity now exists to join a specialist IP firm based in the CBD. This firm is well established and highly regarded in the industry. They foster a dynamic and supporting team culture, providing mentoring and support to their employees.
The role is temporary full time assignment, working as a Patent Administrator. This assignment will run through September. We would possibly consider 4 days per week for the right candidate
- Filing, monitoring, recording, reporting and invoicing of Foreign patent and design applications
- Updating the IP database to reflect the status of each patent or design
- Drafing correspondence including letters and emails
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders in relation to applications
- Implementing instructions and processes from clients, agents and Attorneys
To be considered for this position you will be able to demonstrate:
- 2+ years' experience working as a Legal Secretary (with Trademarks)
- Effective time management
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Confident personality, able to show direction and initiative
- Exceptional organisational skills
If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply now through the appropriate link. Alternatively contact Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778.