This well-established organisation have been experiencing exponential growth over the past 24 months and with a large number of projects and continuous growth on the horizon are currently seek a passionate HRBP with a strong strategic focus to join their organisation responsible for implementing and driving Human Resource initiatives across the business.
This varied role will see the successful candidate working closely with the leadership team, responsible for managing and continuously improving the Human Resource function of the organisation, providing strategic advice whilst developing all staff to their full potential, resulting in a positive working environment for all.
about the role
This permanent opportunity, will see you reporting to the General Manager and being responsible for
- Providing strategic advice to managers and employees along with key stakeholders
- Workforce planning, succession planning and talent management
- Identifying process improvement opportunities enabling the business to achieve performance objectives
- Assisting with the development and rollout of core HR initiatives to drive engagement and productivity
- Recruitment, on boarding, inductions, performance appraisals, training & development
- Manage the development, implementation and monitoring of the HR and WHS manuals, policies and procedures based on relevant legislation.
- Updating and maintaining personnel data in HR systems
- Creating and managing staff career development planning
- Drive new HR projects and initiatives
Passionate about Human Resources, you are a high achiever with strong commercial acumen and a collaborative work approach. Highly organised, you will possess solid written and verbal communication skills and have the confidence to liaise effectively with all levels within an organisation.
With the aptitude to influence others, you are diplomatic in your approach, demonstrate high levels of initiative and pride yourself on your resourcefulness and ability to think outside the box If you are looking for a role which will see you working as a "true' generalist developing a strategic, creative and long-term vision, this is the role you have been waiting for!