An exciting opportunity now exists to join a leading, national Law firm based in the CBD. With offices nationally and close to 350 in their Sydney office, this firm is well-established and highly regarded in the industry. This firm foster a dynamic and supporting team culture, providing mentoring and support to their employees. They offer an impressive working environment with many benefits for their staff; including health and well being seminars, Friday night drinks, corporate health care discounts, sporting teams, morning teas and various social events just to name a few!
Your role will be fast paced and will see you:
- File and diary management
- General filing of documents and photocopying
- Prepare documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Assisting with and processing of billing
To be successful for this role you must have:
- A minimum 2 years experience working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Litigation
- Experience using Aderant highly desired
- Advanced MS Word skills, with a fast and accurate typing speed
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- High attention to detail and confidence to liaise with high profile professionals
To Apply, click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential conversation, call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.