With over 300 staff in their stunning CBD offices and offices around the globe, this prestigious law firm foster a collaborative and friendly environment with great staff benefits!
In this Mergers and Acquisitions team, your will be supporting at Partner level in this busy and varied role. Your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Opening and closing files
- Drafting correspondence
- Amending court documents
- Monthly billing
- Ad Hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a legal secretary
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
- High attention to detail
- Confidence to liaise with clients
To be considered for this unique role please apply through the link. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation call Alice Rettie at people2people on 02 8270 9770.