People2people have partnered with a long standing market leader in the FMCG space who has opened up operations within the QLD market a few years back. The business prides itself on being family owned and passionate about high quality service, products and a safety program that ensures customers receive not only their products but the best the market has to offer!
Offices are based in the Southern Suburbs but majority of your time will be on the road calling on new business. You will be reporting to the General Manager and calling on, building strong relationships and growing the Brisbane and surrounding markets. This role will be to focus on growing their account portfolio with clients ranging from the hotels, clubs, pubs, cafe, and restaurants through to catering organisations.
- Previous external sales experience within the perishables / fresh produce market sectors is essential.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Solid sales track record - meeting and exceeding KPI's and financial targets
- Computer literate - MS Office Suite
- Become part of a national market leader
- Exciting new position due to growth
- Scope to develop and grow the territory
- Autonomous role with solid backend support
- Diverse range of products and clients
- Competitive salary package including a full company car and incentives