With more than 300 employees, this highly regarded, mid- sized firm have offices throughout Australia. Priding themselves on having a having an enviable client base and a great culture, the firm have enjoyed continued growth and offers a friendly and supportive environment.
about the role
Based in Brisbane's CBD, this established firm are looking for a Intermediate - Senior Secretary with established skills to join their Commercial Litigation practice, supporting a Partner and team.
Your duties will include:
- Processing end of month billing and time entry
- Preparation of correspondence & legal documents
- Diary and email management
- Client liaison
- Electronic lodgement
- General Secretarial support
The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years working as a Legal Secretary (within Litigation)
- A high attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills and a minimum typing speed of 60wpm
- The proven ability to show initiative and be forward thinking
Based in Brisbane's CBD close to transport, this firm values its support staff and amongst other benefits they offer a well-being program and great social and sporting opportunities. This is a permanent opportunity with a temp to perm option also available. if you are currently seeking your next challenge APPLY TODAY!