With opportunities in the CBD and Eastern Suburbs, there is bound to be a role to suit your needs.
Within these different roles, you can expect to be involved in:
- Running residential, rural and commercial conveyancing matters from beginning to end
- Liaising with clients, banks and the internal staff members
- Preparing documents
- Attending exchanges and settlements
- Other conveyancing tasks as required
- Proven experience as a Licensed Conveyancer or Senior Conveyancing Paralegal
- Advanced skills in MS Word
- The confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- The ability to work in both a team situation and autonomously
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.