This organisation is well known in their industry. With multiple brands providing service offerings and products to different segments within their market.
Reporting to the General Manager this role is responsible for executing digital and social strategy and support the sales team with their marketing needs.
Day-to-day this includes:
- Managing and updating the websites
- Building engagement on their social media platforms, in a B2B and B2C capacity
- Managing Digital Marketing Campaigns primarily LinkedIn and Twitter
- Supporting the sales team with event coordination and tender preparation
- Liaising with suppliers and internal stakeholders
Skills & Experience
This business moves quickly, and requires a person who is confident, strategically minded, and comfortable working autonomously. You will also have:
- Previous experience managing marketing strategies
- B2B and B2C acquisition and engagement marketing experience
- Copy writing experience will be highly regarded
- A strong creative skill set, with a working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
You will have the opportunity to join a well-known yet growing organisation, in a position that you can truly make your own. Working in a collaborative team environment, if you're looking to move your career to the next level - apply now!