This is a well-established, global consultancy company that aims to improve business performance in a large range of organisations. Based in their West Perth office, you will be working alongside a team of highly motivated professionals.
This is a challenging position for a highly competent business development manager, working directly with organisations to reduce risk and achieve growth for their business.
An opportunity to utilise sustained sales techniques and experience to further business opportunities and networks while delivering sales excellence.
This is a permanent, full-time role where you will:
- Maintain data and sales records
- Identify new sales opportunities and network with existing clients
- Possess knowledge of products and services
- Review and improve sales activity, targets and KPIs
- Create and present proposals to customers/clients
You will be an expert at networking, negotiating and presenting and will be someone who is target driven.
To be considered for this role you must also have:
- Proven ability of exceeding targets and closing business to business sales
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to drive sale activities as a brand ambassador
To be considered for this opportunity, don't hesitate - apply using the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Kim Padmore at people2people on 08 6160 6201.