This market leading organisation specialises in the medical technology industry and have been recognised as an employer of choice.
We have an immediate start for a Kit Assembler to join a market leading organisation. You will be based in the northern suburbs of Sydney until September, at which point the role will be moved to the Blacktown area. This is a temporary opportunity for 6 months but with the potential for extension. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Rebuilding various medical kits, preparing them to be distributed to customers
- Data entry and liaising with internal stakeholders
- Using RF scanners and checking documentation
- Working in a team environment
- Making sure your working environment is kept organised and clean
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work well with your hands
- A positive attitude
- Knowledge of OH&S and Safe Work Practice
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential
If you are an experienced warehouse professional or just looking to get in to the industry, then we would love to hear from you!