This highly regarded, mid sized firm are located in the heart of Sydney's CBD, close to public transport, shops and cafes.
They foster a social and inclusive working environment, with rewards for their staff, generous Christmas gifts and quarterly functions, including bowling or drinks and canapes.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting a Partner and 3 other team members, working within the Litigation practice group. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing documents and correspondence
- Processing end of month billing
- Email management
- Liaising with clients
- Coordinating diary and calendar appointments
- Managing files and documents
- Photocopying, filing and archiving documents
- Ad hoc secretarial duties
In order to be successful in this role, candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum 5 years experience as a legal secretary
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Friendly and approachable personality
- The ability to work autonomously, but also as part of a team
- The confidence to take initiative
- Experience using a document management system
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills and a fast and accurate typing speed
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.