This firm is a highly-regarded, mid-tier law firm in the Sydney CBD with a friendly and inclusive team environment. This firm has numerous benefits for employees including a number of social events, Friday drinks, gym memberships and health cover benefits.
- Advice and first point of contact for business groups of all HR enquiries
- Employee engagement project
- Policies and procedures reviews as required
- Advise to managers and employees on conflict resolution, disciplinary, behaviour, grievance and non-performance matters and document required
- Ad hoc assistant in project tasks
- HR or business degree preferred
- Solid experience in HR generalist role with change management focus would be ideal
- High level of MS skills
- Strong organisational skills for projects and multitasking
- Strong communications skills to work with leadership teams and drive engagement projects and business change
- Be flexible and proactive with proven examples of problem solving and using initiative
- Well demonstrated coaching and influencing skills
- Proven change and transformation skills
- Strong sense of prioritisation and time management
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie at people2people on 02 8270 9770.